By accessing the website at http://wwww.thatkevinsmithclub.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to have access to the materials (information or software) on Smodco, Inc’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Smodco, Inc’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server; or
- use communications methods offered through this service to solicit for paid or unpaid work/acting roles/solicitation of scripts/written works/creative endeavors/free products.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Smodco, Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Smodco, Inc’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Smodco, Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Smodco, Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Further, it is understood that items or materials promised shall be delivered on a good faith basis but may be impacted by life events or Acts of God. In the event of impact Smodco, Inc shall make every attempt to make good on deliverables or materials.
In no event shall Smodco, Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Smodco, Inc’s website, even if Smodco, Inc or a Smodco, Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Smodco, Inc’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Smodco, Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Smodco, Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Smodco, Inc does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Smodco, Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Smodco, Inc of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Smodco, Inc may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Right to Cancel
The Subscription to That Kevin Smith Club is a monthly membership you may cancel at any time. When cancellation occurs after a billing cycle you will have access to the service for the remainder of that billing cycle, and your membership will terminate on the last day of remaining subscription time for that cycle. Accounts with financial disputes or refund requests will be evaluated for continued use if Subscription is active or a new Subscription is initiated. Subscription issues may be submitted to email@example.com for resolution.